* NOTE: Online prices may vary from in store prices
Mail in Repair
- Step 1: Choose the repair you need (Or assessment if you don't know what is wrong with your console)
- Step 2: Pick a return shipping
- Step 3: Ship your console to us. We recommend you use USPS Flat-Rate shipping as it is the cheapest, it includes $50 insurance, and it is the fastest way to send your console to us. We don't need the box or anything else except for the console itself. We don't require the console to be insured; however we won't be responsible for damage incurred during shipping
- Step 3: We let you know when your console arrives, repair it and then ship it back out to you. Return shipping is free and takes 4-5 business days from when we ship.
THE GAMING GARAGE offer the following warranty periods: 30-day Warranty for Labor and Parts.
All work is covered by a 30-day warranty. If the same problem re-occurs within 30 days of the original repair, The Gaming Garage will only charge for any additional parts that may be required. Excludes faults caused by software, virus and end user errors
If a warranty repair is found to be outside of the warranty terms, it will be deemed as a "Non-Warranty Repair" and charges will be applicable.
Whilst every effort is made to repair within a few days, it is subject to parts availability. All parts used on Non-Warranty repairs are manufacturer supplied unless otherwise requested.
Warranty does not include accidental damage. E.g. liquid damage, cabinet or component breakage due to misuse. Damage caused by power surges or spikes, including and not limited to, mains power and telecommunications connections, or to other unspecified sources, voltage fluctuation, amperage fluctuation, rust or corrosion, are not covered under warranty.
Warranties do not cover loss or damage due to negligence, accidents, theft, flood, fire, earthquakes, electrical storms or any other act of God or any war related events.
The warranty on any hardware will be voided if any sticker placed on the warrantable equipment is removed, broken or tampered with.
This warranty does not cover failure of equipment due to the system not being serviced adequately, or failure from “fair wear and tear”. This warranty does not cover repairs for the replacement of parts due to incompatibility. The warranty holder will be liable to pay for these repairs.